Gravity Waves and the Spirit World
The next edition of the Spirit of Gravity radio show will be broadcast on Tuesday 12th February 2019 from 10.00pm to 12.00 on ResonanceExtra FM.
This month we are talking to the producers of the new Keith Harrison/Beatrice Dillon touring show: Ecstatic Materials. The production is touring the UK this month and stops at De La Warr Pavilion on Friday the 15th. Following some selected tracks from Dillon and tour support Copper Sounds, an hour of music from inside the orbit of the Spirit of Gravity Collective.
- OUTLANDS – Meet the Producers Podcast
- Beatrice Dillon – Face B
- Carl Craig ( Beatrice Dillion Remix ) – Darkness
- Beatrice Dillon – Ecstatic Materials
- Copper Sounds – Gong
- Beatrice Dillon – Reebs Dub
- Beatrice Dillon – Carrier and Mask
- Beatrice Dillon – My Nocturne
- Lia Mice – Which Memories Will Make It (The Sampler As A Time Machine, Optimo Music)
- My Cosa de Resistance – 7 Sisters (Music from Airports- Vol 3ª Krakow Airport.)
- The Static Memories – Recedes at Daybreak (Pudding)
- Karl M V Waugh – Last ticket at the spaceport
- Twocsinak – New Senile bias-I Enable Sinews. Vs. Edward Chambers Went The Wrong Way
- Rapt – V
- Paul Khimasia Morgan – Pneumatophores
- My Cosa de Resistance – 5 leaves has left (Music from Airports- Vol 3ª Krakow Airport.)
- Lia Mice – Human Being (The Sampler As A Time Machine, Optimo Music)
Resonance Extra is available on DAB to listeners in Central Brighton and online to the rest of the world (how to listen). You can also listen online at extra.resonance.fm and directly using this link. Resonance Extra is also available via Radioplayer and TuneIn.
The December and January editions of the Spirit of Gravity Radio show are available on the ResonanceFM Mixcloud page:
Featuring the new minimal impact release on the Spirit of Gravity Bandcamp label in full, the show also features tracks from Map 71, Tom Hall, Freedom Frampton and Karl MV Waugh, amongst others.
The first show of the New Year featured a field recording of a jungle clearing being swept, plus tracks from Map71, FAmpism, Sealionwoman and others.