Gravity Waves and the Spirit World
The next edition of the Spirit of Gravity radio show will be broadcast on Tuesday 12th March 2019 from 10.00pm to 12.00 on ResonanceExtra FM.
The first hour this month is dedicated to an extended noise track from new outfit Change and Stasis. The second hour transmits a selection of sounds from within the orbit of the Spirit of Gravity Collective.
Gravity Waves Change & Stasis – 40 Windows
The Spirit World Alea – Palaces Intro / Static Memories – The Fifteenth Boulder / Child – Love Rapt – II / Iain Paxon – Crater, Pit / Not by Radium – Movement 1 an inner agitation / Jair-Rohm Parker Wells – Safe Days
Resonance Extra is available on DAB to listeners in Central Brighton and online to the rest of the world (how to listen). You can also listen online at extra.resonance.fm and directly using this link. Resonance Extra is also available via Radioplayer and TuneIn.
The February edition of the Spirit of Gravity Radio show is available on the ResonanceFM Mixcloud page:
In this edition there is a conversation with the producers of the new Keith Harrison/Beatrice Dillon touring show: Ecstatic Materials, followed by some selected tracks from Dillon and tour support Copper Sounds, then an hour of music from inside the orbit of the Spirit of Gravity Collective.
- OUTLANDS – Meet the Producers Podcast
- Beatrice Dillon – Face B
- Carl Craig ( Beatrice Dillion Remix ) – Darkness
- Beatrice Dillon – Ecstatic Materials
- Copper Sounds – Gong
- Beatrice Dillon – Reebs Dub
- Beatrice Dillon – Carrier and Mask
- Beatrice Dillon – My Nocturne
- Lia Mice – Which Memories Will Make It (The Sampler As A Time Machine, Optimo Music)
- My Cosa de Resistance – 7 Sisters (Music from Airports- Vol 3ª Krakow Airport.)
- The Static Memories – Recedes at Daybreak (Pudding)
- Karl M V Waugh – Last ticket at the spaceport
- Twocsinak – New Senile bias-I Enable Sinews. Vs. Edward Chambers Went The Wrong Way
- Rapt – V
- Paul Khimasia Morgan – Pneumatophores
- My Cosa de Resistance – 5 leaves has left (Music from Airports- Vol 3ª Krakow Airport.)
- Lia Mice – Human Being (The Sampler As A Time Machine, Optimo Music)